Show 74 – Your Message
Do other people know what you stand for in business?
We’ve now come to the first show within our ‘BUILD/CREATION‘ section.
This is a good place to start.
Your message to others is where your content journey begins. The biggest thing to accept is that consistency with your message, over a long period of time, is totally achievable.
This is everything that you present from your business card, email signature to pitch:
- it shows a level of priority
- it becomes actionable
- it’ specific to how you communicate with everyone
- keeps you grounded
- becomes your differentiator
- provides you space to explore
You can’t give it the ‘BIG I AM‘ anymore, people just don’t care.
A message provides you with an opportunity to define who you are and what you do in the eyes of others.
Here are a couple of prompts to find your message:
- If I gave you a microphone NOW in a room of 30 people for 30 seconds, what would you say that you do?
- What is the thing that you believe in that other people should believe in too?
Come and have a listen and let this show help you structure your message.